Amidst the talk regarding jeepney phase out, LTFRB has allowed the addition of 100,000 vehicles to be registered as a transport network vehicle service in care of Grab Philippines last February 3, 2023.
The LTFRB Chair Teofilio Gadiz III stated that the decision was made in order to cope with the demand for TNVS and to create more job opportunities for the Filipino people. Grab was quick to respond in a meeting with their pledge to provide 500,000 more jobs.
This is indeed a good opportunity for car owners and drivers to earn extra cash out of this act. As we all know, TNVS or Transport Network Vehicle Service is a type of ride-hailing service in the Philippines. If you are interested in becoming a TNVS driver, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Determine if you meet the requirements. The requirements for TNVS drivers vary depending on the platform you want to work for, but some common requirements include being at least 21 years old, having a valid driver’s license, and having a clean criminal record.
- Choose a TNVS platform. There are several TNVS platforms in the Philippines, including Grab, Angkas, and JoyRide. Choose the one that suits your needs and preferences.
- Apply to become a driver. You will need to submit various documents and information, including your driver’s license, vehicle registration, and insurance. You will also need to undergo a background check and a vehicle inspection.
- Attend the TNVS driver orientation. Once you are accepted as a TNVS driver, you will need to attend an orientation session. This will help you understand the rules and regulations of the TNVS platform and how to provide good customer service.
- Start driving. Once you have completed the orientation, you can start accepting ride requests and earning money as a TNVS driver.
It is important to note that the regulations for TNVS drivers in the Philippines are constantly evolving, so it is important to stay updated on any changes that may affect your ability to drive for a particular platform.
Looking for the best car? Choose from our finest selections here; https://toyotasantarosa.com.ph/explore-vehicles/ and ask for a quotation.
For more information visit https://toyotasantarosa.com.ph get in touch with our marketing professionals. You may also contact TSR PHONE NUMBER: +63 (916) 722 4895 or email us through firstname.lastname@example.org.